Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newby - Fisher and Paykel Novo
Newby - Fisher and Paykel Novo
Hey everyone, wondering if anyone is using Fisher and Paykel Novo, version 1.05?

Have a few questions:-)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newby - Fisher and Paykel Novo
Hi Sarahfoua
What are your questions? there are some members using Icon Auto and Premo, not many using the Novo
The Novo is entry level machine, does not report efficacy data, just hours using the machine
https://www.fphcare.com.au/sleep-apnea/c.../f-p-icon/
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sarahfoua,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know anything about the machine but hang in there for more answers to your questions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Sarahfoua to the best CPAP forum anywhere! Lots of really knowledgeable, helpful people on here. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them, just a newbie myself. But it sounds like you have a dataless brick like the one I currently have loaned to me from my DME. Won't get any info from it except hours used for compliance.

You might want to read this thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,932 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,607 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  [CPAP] Newby trying to understand what i am seeing WoodyV12 18 991 02-24-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] Newby not sure if CPAP is the right machine for me tcinoz 24 1,294 02-13-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Velcro Issues - Fisher and Paykel Vitera cmpman1974 6 707 08-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: car54
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 381 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo Vsidles 2 363 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Vsidles

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.