Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newly diagnosed and need help for a good start
RE: Newly diagnosed and need help for a good start
Titration procedure would have you lift the pressure for the snores. As has been suggested, I would continue to raise the min. If it were my chart, I'd like to see the pressure max, set higher than my 95%, to make sure I'm getting enough pressure needed and give the machine a bit of room. Your CA may continue to settle down as you go. It's a balance.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap from machine data, or software. Set the min pressure at 'med' median pressure or 90% OR 2cm below 95% pressure. max pressure at 20cm for now. Forum will help you fine tune settings
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Self-diagnosed on Dreamstation with questions 0xfeedface 34 651 3 hours ago
Last Post: 0xfeedface
Exclaimation [Equipment] Doctor stated BCBS(insurance) will start covering Inspire Implant next month.... Defi NashTrat 1 120 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  VA Healthcare for CPAP is really good Diotima245 10 204 05-19-2019, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Andraew
  Newly diagnosed and on dream station Marshapnea 20 774 05-18-2019, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Marshapnea
  Newly diagnosed - on a DreamStation - need review of data matsarge 32 852 05-15-2019, 10:26 AM
Last Post: matsarge
  1 month after CPAP. How I'm doing now (hint: not good) Broomstick 38 2,100 04-22-2019, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Broomstick
Exclaimation Newbie Help! -Diagnosed myself Just came back from DR - I want to bypass this mess! greatsleepismine 13 585 04-14-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: High Purity

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.