Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newly diagnosed questions
RE: Newly diagnosed questions
I second Big Guy’s recommendation of a hose stand. I use the Hose Buddy stand (very sturdy) at home and a collapsible stand by Arden Innovations for travel. I really like getting the hose up and out of the way.

TMI, probably, but ... in the a.m. I stow the top part of the Hose Buddy on a shelf in the bedside table (with the hose attached) and then prop a sham pillow over the remaining bit that sticks up over the mattress. This reduces the medical look of the whole thing.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2019, 10:51 PM)Dormeo Wrote: I second Big Guy’s recommendation of a hose stand. I use the Hose Buddy stand (very sturdy) at home and a collapsible stand by Arden Innovations for travel. I really like getting the hose up and out of the way.

TMI, probably, but ... in the a.m. I stow the top part of the Hose Buddy on a shelf in the bedside table (with the hose attached) and then prop a sham pillow over the remaining bit that sticks up over the mattress.  This reduces the medical look of the whole thing.

I’m going the opposite when I get my new scripted hospital bed. Not going long story on you, but have to get DME 2 to supply the bed and air mattress, the back pain refuses to accept any regular bed. Well, the hospital bed has IV pole sockets, so I’m going to invent something to hold big coffee cups on poles. Monitor will be bolted to the wall. Remote control with the bed controls. When I get Hose Buddy or equivalent, it’ll just bolt to the bed side. I do draw the line at those hospital gowns though.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All or nothing, right? I hope the new bed eases the pain 100%.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am sure it will.

OK so back to the cooking of ducks for not giving full PSG reports.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope I finally got this correctly organized!

All the gaps in the flow chart are from when I had to take the mask off to empty the water. I'm going to be getting the cover for the tube asap and hopefully the hanger!
Post Reply Post Reply
Better but we would like to see the flow limit chart as well. You can move a chart up or down in the order by pointing your mouse pointer in the label part of the chart, left clicking and dragging up or down to change the order.

You can resize your charts to create more space. The chart height can be resized by pointing your mouse at the border of a graph until the cursor changes to a double bar with an arrow above and below, then dragging the border up or down.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Questions for newly diagnosed Schernenk 21 316 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 149 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 53 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 267 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  Diagnosed with SA 70AHI Newbie2024 16 381 03-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Newbie2024
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 290 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 258 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.