Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newly diagnosed: surgical option?
I have explored the possibility of Maxofacial sergury & it seems to come down to the answer to this question. Do you need this sergury & will it fix the problem"?
To obtain a satisfactory answer, you must be reffered to a maxofacial surgeon. He/she will order tests, x-rays & scans from which an accurate determination can be achieved. I my case, the answer was a "no". But who knows? In your case the answer may be different. In any case, the doctor I consulted told me, when a patient was assesed as being suitable for the procedure, the results were outstanding, but as I say the doctor will decide what's best for you based on test results. If you feel you would like to find out more, get a referal from your doc. & begin the journey. very best of luck.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ap66,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with your CPAP therapy and getting used to it.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Newly diagnosed and need help for a good start Benz30 14 147 50 minutes ago
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Newly Diagnosed [DME code questions] Koolbreeze 19 693 12-31-2017, 02:29 AM
Last Post: dracus
  [Equipment] Doc/Machine/Mask --- Newly Diagnosed Snorzz 10 290 12-26-2017, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Snorzz
  Recently diagnosed with SOSA crowmedicus 5 236 12-13-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newly diagnosed questions KibaOokami 11 418 12-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Just diagnosed but headed back for 2nd study. Advice? Piggles 67 4,017 12-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Solar Rays
  previously diagnosed, expertise requested for data interpretation nappyhair2 21 636 11-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: nappyhair2