Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] ALL New Members
Smile 
ALL New Members
I want to say Thanks to all the New Members , since I became Greeter, who have taken the time to read my Welcome Private Message.

It's nice to know that my efforts are not in vain, and some of you do read them.Smile

There are a few of you who did not receive one as you did not want to receive a PM , just an email or neither. I don't send them out to email only members. I like to keep my email private, if you know what I mean?

I also want to reassure all that the link to the survey is a safe link and won't cause problems.

Anyway, welcome aboard and I hope you get as much help and advice as I have received in the past.

I will continue my duties as long as the response is there.

Thanks
Your friend in "The Fraternity of HoseHeads"

Bompa
Monitor / Greeter / Wiki Editor
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ALL New Members
:grin:
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the hard work sending out PM welcomes, Bompa! It's always good to read a greeting when one joins a forum!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
(05-10-2013, 01:58 PM)Bompa Wrote: I want to say Thanks to all the New Members , since I became Greeter, who have taken the time to read my Welcome Private Message.

It's nice to know that my efforts are not in vain, and some of you do read them.Smile

There are a few of you who did not receive one as you did not want to receive a PM , just an email or neither. I don't send them out to email only members. I like to keep my email private, if you know what I mean?

I also want to reassure all that the link to the survey is a safe link and won't cause problems.

Anyway, welcome aboard and I hope you get as much help and advice as I have received in the past.

Thanks

Bompa

Thanks for your help, I am a new member and just started with a new ResMed S9 Autoset. I have been a HoseHead since 2002 but I found it so hard to sleep with the older S7 I had stopped using it. Now I think I will be able to get some good sleep. I have learned a lot from reading posts and the Wiki info. I downloaded the Sleepyhead software and study the info every morning after I get up. I am still learning how to read the data and will probably have some questions at some time. Thanks for link on the Apnea Board. Keep up the good work.

WAUSAUWALK

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2013, 01:58 PM)Bompa Wrote: I want to say Thanks to all the New Members , since I became Greeter, who have taken the time to read my Welcome Private Message.

Thanks

Bompa

Post Reply Post Reply
Thx a lot Bompa! Keep up the good work!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for being here...Sleep-well

SW
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the support, it makes a huge difference
Failure is NOT an option.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks

Bompa

Well, I am not sure where I am supposed to reply to this. I have not seen your post. I do not know what a Monitor, Greeter, or Wiki Editor is supposed to to, but I hope that you have fun at them.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 280 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 397 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Rules addition - minimum age of members SuperSleeper 8 1,891 09-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Mod Note] GDPR consent for our EU and EEC members SuperSleeper 3 515 09-13-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question for Michigan Members Here cmpman1974 3 549 04-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zzsleep
  looking for a critique? senior members? advise? please help Dchurch 2 507 03-28-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Dchurch
  ISO MEMBERS WITH ST-A EXPERIENCE Plmnb 0 407 03-26-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.