Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
It's back … Daylight Savings Time -- set your clocks ahead 1 hour at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday if you are in am area that observes Daylight Savings Time. You may also want to monitor your sleep/awake junk entries on #Sleepyhead to see if the change is affecting your numbers in any substantial way.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
OMG! I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY MACHINE!! OR IT WON'T WORK RIGHT!!!
There.  I said it.

OMMOHY
Contrarian in Residence  
Post Reply Post Reply
You can’t change the time on your machine only the time zone offset don’t bother
Post Reply Post Reply
Here in the great state of Arizona, we don't mess with such nonsense.  like
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2019, 10:45 AM)Big Guy Wrote: Here in the great state of Arizona, we don't mess with such nonsense.  like

But it's a dry heat.
There.  I said it.

OMMOHY
Contrarian in Residence  
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2019, 06:28 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 10:45 AM)Big Guy Wrote: Here in the great state of Arizona, we don't mess with such nonsense.  like

But it's a dry heat.

Speaking of dry heat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GnFGxOWgt8
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed AutoSet 10 allowed me to change my time this morning. US Eastern time zone
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2019, 06:28 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:

But it's a dry heat.

Dang right it is. Although Tucson got almost 2 inches of snow at the airport a couple of weeks ago. For a while we had more snow than Boston.

We're real men and women in AZ - don't change clocks, just change entire time zones.

Homer
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Up here in N. AZ., we got over 2' of snow a couple of weeks ago. Also, we had some low temps that were well below the norm.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 203 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,417 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 614 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 802 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,214 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.