Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] DMEs to begin delivering CPAPs for your pet
We have similar arrangements in France and I believe some Paris couturiers do made-to-measure CPAP carrying cases, made out of the skin of your pet's choice.

"Zut alors, I so wish I had listened to ze Apnoea Board about my IPAP pressures"
Post Reply Post Reply
So does one's pet need to have a sleep study, or do you just get the machine and use it when your pet has a RUFF night? LOL
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
I will ask my veterinarian for an Rx. I worry when the Saint Bernard snores. This should help.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Don't forget that, starting this year, you can also count some pets as dependents on your income tax. Dogs get full credit, but cats only count as 3/5 of a dependent.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 02:12 PM)archangle Wrote: Don't forget that, starting this year, you can also count some pets as dependents on your income tax. Dogs get full credit, but cats only count as 3/5 of a dependent.

Ouch, good one... (Can't show this one to my wife unit)
I hope they include chickens in this, I had a couple roosters I need to get around to eating, but until then it would help with all the racket in the mornings to have a mask on them.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 02:21 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: I hope they include chickens in this, I had a couple roosters I need to get around to eating, but until then it would help with all the racket in the mornings to have a mask on them.

Most people don't realize that roosters crow because of sleep apnea. It's the bird equivalent of snoring in humans.

Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-03-2016, 03:18 PM)archangle Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 02:21 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: I hope they include chickens in this, I had a couple roosters I need to get around to eating, but until then it would help with all the racket in the mornings to have a mask on them.

Most people don't realize that roosters crow because of sleep apnea. It's the bird equivalent of snoring in humans.

Dielaughing
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 CPAPs => Single Data card? gatorback 4 175 11-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Angry CPAPs Switched on Plane ndstate 15 682 09-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Advice on travel CPAPs JaneAM 12 1,475 05-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lab rat
Question Anyone know the best CPAPs for dry camping? Ailu 10 2,983 09-27-2015, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Ailu
  When did you first begin to suspect that you had apnea? OMyMyOHellYes 24 3,782 08-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Last Post: sleepygeek
  Kaiser Senior Advantage: CPAPs 2PAPs 2 1,732 06-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  So many questions... where to begin? scoobiedu 18 2,441 05-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider