Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] DST ended for some
DST ended for some
For some, including me, Daylight Saving Time ended last night.

You might consider setting your CPAP internal clocks to match your local time.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DST ended for some
And this is how:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

If you have a machine that is not listed and you know how to set it, please let me know so I can add it. I need to update it for the A10 anyway.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2014, 08:18 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: And this is how:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

If you have a machine that is not listed and you know how to set it, please let me know so I can add it. I need to update it for the A10 anyway.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Living in AZ I am one of those folks that change time zones. Just have worry about what time our favorite TV show is. Too-funny

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2014, 03:24 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Living in AZ I am one of those folks that change time zones. Just have worry about what time our favorite TV show is. Too-funny

Homer

I think you mean you do not -- unless you're on the Navaho Reservation.
Unless I have the "wrong end of the stick" because of semantics...

AZ has not observed DST since 1967. If you are saying you are in Pacific time during summer; and Mountain time during summer -- then we're on the same page.
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2014, 01:06 PM)justMongo Wrote: For some, including me, Daylight Saving Time ended last night.

Mine started last month but only last night put the clock forward one hour to catchup with the future
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't reset my clocks yet. It's one of my last remaining vestiges of procrastination. I'd have more vestiges, but I haven't gotten around to finding them yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2014, 06:50 PM)zonk Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 01:06 PM)justMongo Wrote: For some, including me, Daylight Saving Time ended last night.

Mine started last month but only last night put the clock forward one hour to catchup with the future

I never understood that 1/2 hour time zone in the Northern Territory.
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2014, 07:33 PM)justMongo Wrote: I never understood that 1/2 hour time zone in the Northern Territory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Time

[Image: australia-time-zone-map-large.gif]

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2014, 04:20 PM)justMongo Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 03:24 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Living in AZ I am one of those folks that change time zones. Just have worry about what time our favorite TV show is. Too-funny

Homer

I think you mean you do not -- unless you're on the Navaho Reservation.
Unless I have the "wrong end of the stick" because of semantics...

AZ has not observed DST since 1967. If you are saying you are in Pacific time during summer; and Mountain time during summer -- then we're on the same page.

JustMongo,

I don't change my clocks (except for those that think they know where they are) but as I said, I do change time ZONES. We float from PDT back to MST. However, when you read the weather advisories during the summer, they still refer to MST. Go figure. When I was flying, AZ was always local +7 to get to Zulu (Greenwich) which all good aviators used.

Anyone knows that if you take 1 foot from the head of a 6 foot blanket and reattach it to the foot of the blanket, you still have a 6 foot blanket.

BTW, back in the 70s AZ did try the DST trick and found the energy costs actually went up as i increased the time in the hottest parts of the day.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Nightmare has Ended DBTaylor 2 1,272 11-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Bloody nose has ended use of machine for a while johns019 20 8,944 04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Last Post: johns019

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.