Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Card reader for first review of sleep data
RE: Card reader for first review of sleep data

have you used sleepy head yet? if not, stick the card in the machine and look at the reports. it sounds like you're only looking at the machine screens. sleepy head makes it all more clear.
[/quote]

I tried to look at the card but Sleepyhead said the card had no data. So I'm going to try again tonight. The screen info I reported was indeed from the screen before I reset all the data due to my many fits and starts. I might need more days' data I guess before I can use Sleepyhead.
[/quote]

at least in the beginning you want to look at it every day to see how you slept, what the numbers looked like. start with it tommorrow even if it looks funny. as you do more days and sleep better you'll see it start to look better. you can literally look at the data minute by minute from all night and see where the leaks were, where all the events happened and how long they were, when your pressure went up and down and how much and how long, etc, theres just alot of information. the thing you really want to know is if you're staying in the pressure range you set or if it is constantly going to the max you set. i suspect your range is set correctly based on the low ahi.

most of all, keep it on all night and keep asking questions as they come up.

if your card said no data and you think it should have, it might be locked so the machine can't write to it.

First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,057 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 333 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 717 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.