Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full
RE: Fisher and Paykel Evora Full
I am now using the F&P Evora Full each night. With help I've mastered how to adjust it! (My DME supplier took time to show me. They adjusted the bottom straps tighter than I expected. Then I had to fine tune it. I marked the straps to show where the DME supplier had set it. Then I moved the straps about 1/8th of an inch at a time to slowly make it fit. Took days.
Now the mask is snug and doesn't leak much (if I don't move much!) Last night's score on MyAir was 100%! AHI was 0!

DaveL
Toronto
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Good job Dave ! 

I admire your patience , if I owned that mask it would be in the cpap bin ! I used it for my sleep trial , it's a great mask if you get it to seal.  Supper comfy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Such great news Dave.  So glad you are happy with the mask and is working well for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Blues v6 and yankees 123!

Much appreciated.

AND I'm finally starting to feel rested when I wake up!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone know of any mask liners made for this mask or any others that will fit?
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like this will be my secondary mask when I am due as it will be good for the colds and allergy season where I mouth breath and my nose is stuffy.

SheShells23
~ Not all who wander are lost, some are just looking for the perfect seashell ~ Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 6 282 03-26-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,918 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 514 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
Cool Comparisons to F&P Evora Mask SheShells23 9 359 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 396 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.