Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full
RE: Fisher and Paykel Evora Full
Thanks Red and Dave. We'll be watching for more info.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I really like the look of this mask and cannot wait to try it. I currently use the F30 and love it, but this looks like it is a better version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nicko at CPAP Reviews (he is in Australia) did a review on the Evora Full about a week ago. It is up on his YouTube channel. He used it for about a month and seems to like it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for mentioning the youtube review. Looks like an improvement over the amara view and F30i. I was really interested in the Medlock magnetic adaptor he showed until I looked at the price. Lowest price is $119 at Walmart.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ooh! That looks like it overcomes the part of the F30 that I hated so much (the tiny holes that meant my nostrils got partially obstructed if the mask shifted in any way). This might just be the first non-Resmed mask I try...
Post Reply Post Reply
Ratchick…having gone through 7 different ResMed masks, it wasn’t until I tried Fisher & Paykel masks before feeling totally at ease with CPAP. They have worked well with my sleep style and face structure. The Evora nasal cushion and Brevida pillows are soft and comfortable. That said, my primary “mask” is Bleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to trying this mask.  It’s always good to have a full face mask when you have a cold.  Hopefully it will come out real soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm so impressed with the comments you all have made here. I'll watch so I can learn more.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Yankees123…I agree about having a FFM when you have a cold. I had a cold in December and had to lay off CPAP for about 5 days. Big mistake!! I didn’t have a FFM as the one I had was positively dreadful (AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20) and I gave them away. Plan to pick up an Evora Full when they come stateside.
Post Reply Post Reply
Why doesn't the F30 come in a large? It only offers small and medium. A large might solve the issue of the too tiny nostril holes that Ratchick mentions. I'm waiting for this sort of mask to come with the sort of nostril prong thingies that the P10 and most nasal masks have.

As an aside, I ordered a mask stabilizing strap from Pad A Cheek for the F30. First two nights were a bust. Now, I've had two excellent nights with this mask, with low leak rates. I love this mask when it works, since I'm sometimes a mouth breather. It's still early but I hope this solves the leak issue I've had.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 6 280 03-26-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,912 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 513 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
Cool Comparisons to F&P Evora Mask SheShells23 9 358 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 395 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.