Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
Just read a message from one of my software packages that I thought would be of interest to all of us:

Dear Dashlane user,

If you are not already aware of the Cloudbleed bug involving Cloudflare, I feel it is important to write to you personally to make sure you are fully informed of the situation and its consequences.

Cloudflare, which provides services to millions of websites, has revealed that a bug has caused website passwords, cookies, and authentication tokens to be temporarily available in plain text. The list of 4.2 million domains possibly affected includes some of the internet's most popular websites.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, got the same message. I just firewall up and hope for the best. Do we think Dashlane and MS Edge will ever work together? My IE is starting to get wonky.
Post Reply Post Reply
Firewalls protect your computer but do nothing for the data stored out there on the websites.

I've started going through my websites that have credit card data stored on them and letting Dashlane create new passwords, that way no two sites will have the same password.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

from USATODAY:
headline: "Amazon's cloud service has outage, disrupting sites"
Post Reply Post Reply
In the words of a infamous chicken:  The sky is falling!  The sky is falling!  Eat-popcorn
Oh-jeez what else is going to happen?
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, the Ides of March are just around the corner.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Huh... and I was considering Cloudflare for Apnea Board back when we move to our new server...

Kinda glad we didn't go that route now.   Grin
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply