Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anybody using the 3B?
Anybody using the 3B?
I was wondering whether anyone has any experience using the 3B Flex-Lite mask by 3B Products. If so, how do you like it?

It looks like a scuba divers mask without the face-plate. Bigwink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anybody using the 3B?
(04-15-2012, 08:28 AM)bobg1946 Wrote: I was wondering whether anyone has any experience using the 3B Flex-Lite mask by 3B Products. If so, how do you like it?

It looks like a scuba divers mask without the face-plate. Bigwink

thats like a wide hose nasal cannula, worn like a cannula with nose pillows in it. i have one of them laying around that i tried several years ago. as i recall, i liked it and didn't see any problems but just couldn't use nasal anything because of the deviated septum. back then i tried several nasal set ups trying to get something to work. my wife liked it too, but mine didn't come with an assortment of pillows or headgear like the one you are looking at and was too big for her. other companies make the same thing so i think mine may have been made by another company. if there were any identifying marks they have long since worn off.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anybody using the 3B?
I didn't try the 3B Flex-Lite, but I purchased their other model, the 3B Willow. I'm happy with it. The price was good. I posted a review on the mask earlier this morning. I looked at the Flex-Lite but never used a cannula style mask. Seemed easier to try something a little more similar to what I had been using. But it looks interesting ...
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.