Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Hospital Medical Devices Used as Weapons in Cyberattacks
Interesting story.

http://www.darkreading.com/vulnerabiliti...RSS_DR_EDT

excerpt from article Wrote:"Insulin pumps, heart monitors, x-ray communications systems and other medical devices already have been proven vulnerable to cyberattack by security researchers, but a new report confirms that hospital medical devices are being abused by cybercriminals and possibly cyberspies as a stepping-stone within healthcare networks to nab valuable healthcare identities and information."

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo ID required for Medical Services justMongo 5 72 10 hours ago
Last Post: justMongo
  [News] Greek healthcare system collapses, hospital workers now working without pay SuperSleeper 25 6,124 12-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Medical Tag Eurika 7 1,503 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Angry I noted the medical device tax was applied to my last DME supplies justMongo 0 703 05-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: justMongo
Question Medical Alert Bracelet with Link to Medical History/Info MAPnea 12 3,111 02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor
  [Health] Survived yet another hospital stay. Peter_C 6 1,656 01-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Peter_C
  [News] Medical Bills - You CAN fight them ApneaNews 0 1,082 07-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: ApneaNews