Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Hospital Medical Devices Used as Weapons in Cyberattacks
Interesting story.

http://www.darkreading.com/vulnerabiliti...RSS_DR_EDT

excerpt from article Wrote:"Insulin pumps, heart monitors, x-ray communications systems and other medical devices already have been proven vulnerable to cyberattack by security researchers, but a new report confirms that hospital medical devices are being abused by cybercriminals and possibly cyberspies as a stepping-stone within healthcare networks to nab valuable healthcare identities and information."

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We must resist requests that we show ID for medical services. justMongo 7 459 08-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Photo ID required for Medical Services justMongo 18 1,080 04-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [News] Greek healthcare system collapses, hospital workers now working without pay SuperSleeper 25 6,372 12-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Medical Tag Eurika 7 1,688 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Angry I noted the medical device tax was applied to my last DME supplies justMongo 0 812 05-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: justMongo
Question Medical Alert Bracelet with Link to Medical History/Info MAPnea 12 3,368 02-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor
  [Health] Survived yet another hospital stay. Peter_C 6 1,864 01-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Peter_C