Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ Time
Question 
Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ Time
I have been noticing when I read my Encore Wave Form Report that the time isn't correct.
It shows me going to bed & waking up much later then it should be by the actual time.

Is there a setting that can be accessed to set the time?
Or am I just Dreaming

I have the Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ System one 60 Series
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ Time
The S9 have a clock allows you to change the time manually to local time
PR System One have a hidden internal clock set to GM time
Not sure what you need to do about setting the software/computer to local time zone
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2012, 12:19 PM)dcgrafix Wrote: I have been noticing when I read my Encore Wave Form Report that the time isn't correct.
It shows me going to bed & waking up much later then it should be by the actual time.
Is there a setting that can be accessed to set the time? Or am I just Dreaming
I have the Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ System one 60 Series

You can't set the clock on the Respironics machines. In the SleepyHead software you can make an adjustment for time errors, but SleepyHead does not yet support the 60 series. I don't know if there is a setting in the Encore software for this, as Encore will not run on my computer without a lot of hassle that I decided was not worth it.

I hope Respironics has heard loud and clear from users how stupid it was not to include a time adjustment in their machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Guys
It is stupid that you can't set the time internally & Yes I hope Respironics has heard loud and clear too.
I have looked all through the manual & settings but no way I can see to change it Unless it adjusts to zip codes (US)
Us Canadians get used to having many retail & other web site that don't recognize Canadian postal codes but have options for Country that include Canada but still get confused with postal codes.
What can you do
Hammer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 208 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,432 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,058 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 172 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.