Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] MOVE CLOCKS BACK 1 HOUR this weekend - DST 2012 ends Sunday 2 AM
RE: MOVE CLOCKS BACK 1 HOUR this weekend - DST 2012 ends Sunday 2 AM
Also, if the time is not correct here on the forums [for either the DST or time zone settings for your area] (see "Current Time" at the upper right of this post), cbramsey posted the solution to correcting your DST settings here in THIS THREAD (see post #3).

Thanks CB.... Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I've had very few problems with mine over many years of use.

One suggestion though. If it acts flaky other than just having a bad battery, just replace it. Why risk it not going off when you need it, or having it go off and have to try to figure out whether you have a fire somewhere in the middle of the night?

I just checked, and the 10 year smoke detectors I have are Kidde brand. No problems so far.

I checked my monoxide detectors and realized 2 of them need to be replaced because they're 10 years old.

Write the "born on" year on your smoke detectors. I also write when I change the batteries on them, too. I write it where it can be read without taking them down.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
you can use sundial .... no problem with DST
[Image: 170px-Garden_sundial_MN_2007.JPG]
(11-04-2012, 04:14 PM)zonk Wrote: you can use sundial .... no problem with DST
[Image: 170px-Garden_sundial_MN_2007.JPG]

Dielaughing
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(11-04-2012, 08:41 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I have far too many clocks in my house. Took me 20 minutes to go around and reset everything. I just like clocks; don't know why. Might be the German in me, who knows... Germans sometimes are obsessed with time and schedules, etc. BigwinkToo-funny

Ah, oopss... just remembered I forgot to set my wristwatch... (trusty Timex) Oh-jeez

We have only one clock in the house that has to be manually set. The others are "atomic" or hooked to a computer. Need to set the ones in the car and truck though.

Timex analog were the only watches I could wear. I killed every digital I tried. Even a digital pocket watch. I have an analog pocket watch hanging from my chair but the batteries are dead. Shows how often I look at it!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Thread closed.

I'll leave it up here for a bit longer, just in case some forgot to set their clocks, and later today the thread will be moved to our Trash Can (deleted).

Thanks.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 212 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair somewherein413 4 163 04-04-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 215 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494
  Help to interpret "Events per Hour" data Fritz1255 1 166 03-30-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,467 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 604 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 1,004 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.