Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Meteor strikes Earth!
Meteor strikes Earth!
I found this on Facebook...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=22262]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Meteor strikes Earth!
That was a very close call indeed! 

I wonder if the visitor center employees know just how lucky they were?  Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know about anyone else, but anywhere within about 200 miles to my location is probably too close in my estimate. Can you imagine turning around while at the visitor center just after that crater appeared?
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My luck, I would have parked my car further out in the parking lot to avoid getting a door ding from someone else's car. 

Instead of a door ding, there wouldn't have even been a car left.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
You do realize all the major tourist attractions in Arizona are holes in teh ground - Crater, Grand Canyon, Salt River Canyon, Karchner Caverns....
Oh, and all the major lakes are man made.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't be sure I have meteor coverage, but I do think I've got something on my car insurance to cover it. I do have optional theft, vandal, deer, etc. coverage. With money coming back from pandemic thing BTW.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
And......it's a dry heat.  Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Welcome to Arizona. Glad you came to visit the hole in the ground. Smile Bad news AZ guys, I may come out to visit sometime. There's a Church of God in Avondale I'd like to visit.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Post Reply Post Reply
Jeez, I was in that crater just last week!!  Glad I came and went before this happened!
Serial Tapist
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FB Strikes Again? PollCat 15 467 08-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  The puppy strikes! retired_guy 14 3,402 07-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Last Post: retired_guy
  NASA's Earth Day Global Selfie SuperSleeper 0 993 05-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Diatomaceous Earth (DE) SuperSleeper 11 7,638 06-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Exclaimation [News] 1,000 injured as meteor falls in Russia SuperSleeper 14 4,599 03-18-2013, 01:54 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.