Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] NEW myAIR SLEEP THERAPY REPORT DOWNLOAD
Question 
NEW myAIR SLEEP THERAPY REPORT DOWNLOAD
With Sleepyhead and ResScan, I have somewhat regarded ResMed's myAir report as relatively useless. 

However, today I just noticed that if I hover over my name at the top right corner, the menu now has a new option. "Sleep therapy report" which allows you to download therapy information in the PDF format directly to your computer. 

The report shows a 30-day view (including usage and events) in graph form with summary data (Average usage - days, Days used >= 4 hrs, Days used >= 6hrs, Leak at 95% and Median AHI)

The second graph is for a 90-day period with the same information.

The third graph is for a 365-day look.

It appears that the report might be useful as a one-sheet summary to start a discussion with your sleep doctor or respiratory technician -- possibly to encourage them to take a deep dive using more detailed data from Sleepyhead or ResScan. 

However, the true use is probably for compliance and to keep you engaged in using your device.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: NEW myAIR SLEEP THERAPY REPORT DOWNLOAD
(12-07-2018, 05:23 AM)srlevine1 Wrote: With Sleepyhead and ResScan, I have somewhat regarded ResMed's myAir report as relatively useless. 

However, today I just noticed that if I hover over my name at the top right corner, the menu now has a new option. "Sleep therapy report" which allows you to download therapy information in the PDF format directly to your computer. 

The report shows a 30-day view (including usage and events) in graph form with summary data (Average usage - days, Days used >= 4 hrs, Days used >= 6hrs, Leak at 95% and Median AHI)

The second graph is for a 90-day period with the same information.

The third graph is for a 365-day look.

It appears that the report might be useful as a one-sheet summary to start a discussion with your sleep doctor or respiratory technician -- possibly to encourage them to take a deep dive using more detailed data from Sleepyhead or ResScan. 

However, the true use is probably for compliance and to keep you engaged in using your device.

Thanks for the clue in. I was just describing how MyAir is basiucally junk in my opinion. Going to check this out immediately. Thanks again SRLevine
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 62 1,015 25 minutes ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 1 69 10 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 71 1,335 Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Little Olive
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 595 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 197 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 492 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 573 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.