Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New User Introduction
RE: New User Introduction
Greetings and salutations everybody. Smile

I would like to know how or where I can get software for my

Machine type: PRI Auto 560 HS that I can load on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, please? I just used it last night and want to start monitoring my sleep patterns and I am CURIOUS about the data.

I would greatly like to find this software please.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-16-2013, 11:23 AM)Malikius1959 Wrote: Greetings and salutations everybody. Smile

I would like to know how or where I can get software for my

Machine type: PRI Auto 560 HS that I can load on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, please? I just used it last night and want to start monitoring my sleep patterns and I am CURIOUS about the data.

I would greatly like to find this software please.

Sleep-well
Hi Malikius1959 and welcome to the forum
Here is the link to SleepyHead software
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Malikius1959, Welcome to the board! You may want to consider starting your own thread in the future, so that I will not be getting emails notifying me of replies to the thread you hijacked, mine. Maybe my Subject heading, New User Intro, confused you, but you are welcome to start a similar thread.
This is a very active and helpful group of people. You should have no problem getting answers here.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member - Introduction cramseur 3 634 02-18-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: cramseur
  Introduction - Started 09-29-2021 omalley576 9 1,180 11-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] New forum member introduction and questions Jadazu 7 1,038 05-18-2021, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Jadazu
  [CPAP] Introduction Knitman 133 7,876 02-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,109 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  [CPAP] Introduction and 1 week in darrenk 7 1,103 12-30-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Introduction- and Journey melodyknit0375 74 6,946 12-25-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Knitman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.