Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] New Poll is in the Works
Exclaimation 
New Poll is in the Works
In order to maintain my position as the Polling Administrator for this website, management requires me to periodically post polls/surveys.  The problem is that I only access this website late at night when my creative juices have run dry.  However, I do have a poll in mind that will show up here in the near future - assuming that I can stay awake long enough to create it.  Laugh-a-lot

PollCat
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Poll is in the Works
Uhm,.. okay, what's yer idea there, PollCat?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Until then ->  Sleep-well
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's pretty easy to solve, just write down your ideas during the day.
Post Reply Post Reply
How about a poll asking CPAPers what time of the day they are at their most creative and productive?

Lolabove                                                                                                                                   Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2019, 04:14 AM)Sheepish Wrote: How about a poll asking CPAPers what time of the day they are at their most creative and productive?

Lolabove                                                                                                                                   Laugh-a-lot

Go ahead, ask me that. My answer is never. Even after coffee. Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2019, 11:24 PM)PollCat Wrote: In order to maintain my position as the Polling Administrator for this website, management requires me to periodically post polls/surveys.  The problem is that I only access this website late at night when my creative juices have run dry.  However, I do have a poll in mind that will show up here in the near future - assuming that I can stay awake long enough to create it.  Laugh-a-lot

PollCat

Love it...

How about a question / poll on "How many masks have you tried before finding the one that is best for you?"

And/or "How would you rate your "best" mask? 0 = hate it, the search is still ongoing, 10 = absolutely love it, the search is over."

And to go with it, a poll as to general mask type (primary mask) you use [list of mask types, pick one].

Anyhow, just a few thought - might be interesting to see what bubbles up to the top, or bottom.

Eat-popcorn
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
"How old are you?" With an option for every age possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
How about

"Shouild we have more polls?"
There.  I said it.

OMMOHY
Contrarian in Residence  
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, folks
I would like to suggest a poll: 
 what is your current  EPAPmin, PS, and IPAPmax  while in Bilevel machines?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 450 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question PHILIPS SYSTEMS RECALL - Future Purchases [POLL] WakeUpTime 56 7,192 08-11-2021, 10:12 AM
Last Post: josedeca
  [Diagnosis] POLL: Do you know of anyone who was NOT diagnosed with Apnea after a sleep "study"? S. Manz 28 2,371 07-28-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Would You Choose a New ResMed 11 Series as a Replacement? - Poll RayBee 11 4,106 05-31-2021, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  The collar works for me! CROWMAN 16 2,109 01-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Last Post: OutandBack
  Mouth taping, What tape works best for you? yankees123 30 4,485 04-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Last Post: yankees123
  AirCurve Trigger high works well for me but why? yrnkrn 3 1,457 06-24-2019, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.