Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Philips Introduces Partners in Training Web Site
Philips Introduces Partners in Training Web Site
Philips Introduces Partners in Training Web Site

Philips Respironics recently launched the Partners in Training Web site. The site is designed to help increase the awareness and identification of obstructive sleep apnea among physicians and other health care professionals.

By increasing the understanding of the disease within the health care community, the company hopes more individuals can be diagnosed and provided with the treatment they need.

The Partners in Training program offers training, program, and marketing materials. In addition, it provides tools for health care professionals to design, build, and manage a sleep apnea treatment program.

“Philips Respironics is working hard to be a true ally to our customers when it comes to helping to increase awareness and the identification of obstructive sleep apnea,” said Maura Toole Weis, director, Sleep Marketing, Philips Home Healthcare Solutions. “Partners in Training gives our customers the training tools, clinical resources, and marketing materials to help build a successful sleep practice.”

fair use from:
http://www.sleepreviewmag.com/sleep_repo...-18_05.asp

The above post may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The material available is intended to advance the understanding of Sleep Apnea treatment and to advance the educational level of Sleep Apnea patients with regard to their health. Sometimes included is the full text of articles and documents rather than a simple link because outside links frequently "go bad" or change over time. This constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this post is distributed without fee or payment of any kind for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this post for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Introduces Partners in Training Web Site
The first link didn't work for me neither from your post nor from the fair use source.
(04-18-2012, 08:48 PM)ApneaNews Wrote: Philips Introduces Partners in Training Web Site

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2012, 01:15 AM)SlightlySleepy Wrote: The first link didn't work for me neither from your post nor from the fair use source.
(04-18-2012, 08:48 PM)ApneaNews Wrote: Philips Introduces Partners in Training Web Site

it's probably your browser. both links work fine for me in win vista explorer 8, so the links themselves are good.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
Yesterday the partners in training link didn't work for me but it did this morning
Basically its not for patients and just advertising materials for their business
http://pit.respironics.com/
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,817 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,032 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,023 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 233 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.