Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS
RE: RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS
(Yesterday, 10:46 PM)Zalagar Wrote: Fun stuff. After over a month of waiting for the sleep lab to send my sleep study results to my doctor, they finally did and my doctor's assistant sent my prescription to a DME, a Few days later the DME called me and confirmed they got the prescription. I told them I would like to receive a ResMed Airsense 10, they told me ResMed canceled their order due to them having so many backorders or w/e. They said the only machine I could get is a Dreamstation 2, but those are back-ordered without an ETA for when they could even get one. So essentially I went through all the hoops for nothing. With the best result being I could get a Crappy DS 2 within the next year. Sad

I expect I'm going to be in the same boat; I'm visiting my ENT today, first appointment with him in 14 years.  I expect he is going to have me do another sleep study and then write me a new prescription so I can replace my 14 year old Respironics REMstarPro M-Series; the question is, replace it with what?  I've called a few local DMEs and they literally have zero inventory.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Guys, this thread is dedicated to information pertaining to the Dreamstation 1 Recall, and only the DS1 Recall. Please make a new thread to further this discussion.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11 hours ago)mrmagloo Wrote: Guys, this thread is dedicated to information pertaining to the Dreamstation 1 Recall, and only the DS1 Recall.  Please make a new thread to further this discussion.

The title of the thread includes System One machines as well!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gettingbetter - Therapy Thread gettingbetter 118 2,715 4 hours ago
Last Post: gettingbetter
  The DreamStation Foam Removal Thread brianc18t 90 5,734 Today, 07:21 AM
Last Post: shlevinemd
  [Diagnosis] S. Manz - Therapy Thread S. Manz 44 620 Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Last Post: S.Huxley
  Phillips Recall - Who is Getting the DS2's First? brianc18t 21 1,458 09-21-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: ClearSkies
  Phillips System One needs service? jackhartjr 7 108 09-20-2021, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] Has Your Philips Dreamstation Humidifier Lid Latch Failed? FLsleeper7 31 6,726 09-17-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: gludden
  New member - having issued with Philips Respironics Dreamstation DianaJune 9 220 09-15-2021, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.