Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Settings going from Dreamstation to ResMed
RE: Settings going from Dreamstation to ResMed
Smart start automatically starts the PAP therapy after you put the mask on and breathe through the mask. For some with certain masks, Smart Start can be less than perfectly reliable. And if it's set to smart Stop, sometimes it cuts off therapy while you're asleep in certain situations. Some like this and some don't. I've never used it myself.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Settings going from Dreamstation to ResMed
Felt like low pressure wasn't enough and realized that I looked at an old OSCAR chart and used the wrong pressure. Changed that for tonight and we will see how it goes. Will be up late again so quantity will not be great but hopefully quality is good again. Progress. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 10 16,999 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Treatment] ResMed Autoset 11 Settings Optimization anker9000 0 136 04-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: anker9000
  DreamStation 2 vs ResMed S9 gonzalo 3 126 03-25-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Treatment] Oscar/ Dialing in Settings / ResMed 11 Jintyo76 2 353 01-10-2024, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Jintyo76
  Resmed ASV settings for mild sleep apnea and UARS? Gettingbetter33 3 533 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New CPAP user, help with Dreamstation settings IndigoLioness 10 870 12-09-2023, 04:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 898 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.