Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Welcome to the NEW Apnea Board Forum
Arrow 
Welcome to the NEW Apnea Board Forum

~ Welcome to Our New Home ~

I'd like to welcome all of our old Apnea Board members to this new and improved Apnea Board Forum!  

We have some new features here I hope you'll like.  

The first thing you may wish to do is select an Avatar (the picture under your username).  You can read about how to do that HERE.

Up at the top left of these new forums, you'll see some important links, around there were it says "Welcome back, Username"  Next to that you'll see a link to your "User CP"  (User Control Panel), where you'll be able to customize your account here and make all sorts of changes to your settings and preferences.

Also, up at the top right, we have certain useful links, such as the link to the Rules, our CPAP Supplier List, the Wiki, our CPAP Setup Manuals list, a Search option, Member List and a link to our Help Documents.

If you're having trouble figuring out how to do something with your new forum account, first go to our Help Documents and see if your question is already answered there.  If you can't find an answer, feel free to come on over and post a question in Forum Account Help.

Hey!
I sure would like for you to post a reply here in this thread to let us know you made it here, safe and sound.  

Welcome to the new and improved Apnea Board Forum!

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Welcome to the NEW Apnea Board Forum

By the way, to our old Zetaboards forum members who are moving over here now...

Since you're a brand new member, there are some features you can't yet use (like adding a signature right away). So if you'd like me to, I can fix that pretty quick, here's how:

Since you're already an established member of the old Apnea Board forum, I can manually transfer your old "post count" once you complete registration (your "post count" is the number of posts you had at the old forum) to your new account, so you won't lose any privileges. Simply write me a Private Message (PM) on the this new forum (top left of forums, where it says, "Private Messages)", or email me at apneaboard@gmail.com with your NEW USERNAME and your OLD USERNAME and say "Please transfer my post count". I'll get it done within a day or so, and then you'll have similar member privileges as you had at the old place.

Welcome
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
The new board looks great. Thanks, SuperSleeper for all the hard work and time you invested into moving us from the Zetaboards to these new forums.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2012, 08:52 PM)iSnooze Wrote: The new board looks great. Thanks, SuperSleeper for all the hard work and time you invested into moving us from the Zetaboards to these new forums.

Thanks! I'm excited... Way-to-happy

We'll start inviting more folks over here in the coming days... hopefully this new place will hold up under the stress. Wink

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm honored to have received the early invite to the new site. Although I haven't tested the new site's functionality yet, right off the bat I do like the new color scheme! You guys do great work and I look forward to continued participation both giving and receiving helpful tips, information and advice.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
b360155 Welcome Glad you could join us.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2012, 08:18 AM)b360155 Wrote: I'm honored to have received the early invite to the new site. Although I haven't tested the new site's functionality yet, right off the bat I do like the new color scheme! You guys do great work and I look forward to continued participation both giving and receiving helpful tips, information and advice.

Thanks b360155... a lot of the credit for this new place goes to our Master Members group here on Apnea Board. They are the ones who have spent a lot of time helping out with new ideas and suggestions to make this place better. Also, those who have contributed financially to the forum have enabled us to make this move.

Just to give you an idea, we had a Test Forum set up here for about a week, so our Master Members could test things and offer suggestions, and that forum had about 200 posts in it within the first week. Also, they helped to "beta-test" the new forum software, which was very valuable to us... because we discovered a lot of issues that needed to solved before we asked others to come over here from the old forum.

Stay tuned.... we've got a lot of things planned for the future and we're going to take Apnea Board to "the next level" with new stuff in the coming months. Just can't tell you what's planned right now, so if you learn about it, please don't tell. Shhh

Bigwink

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm here. Just registered yesterday on the old forum, but I'm here now!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2012, 08:28 AM)EyesWideOpen Wrote: I'm here. Just registered yesterday on the old forum, but I'm here now!

Yep, sorry about you having to register twice in two days! Apology-2

But, once we get everyone moved here over the next week or two, I think you'll like it here. Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, just sent out the bulk email to all our old Zetaboards members... so we should see some familiar faces around here soon.

Welcome, folks - let us know how you like or dislike the new forum in this thread!

If you'd like to know why we had to make this move, read THIS POST.

Welcome
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,335 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 497 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 189 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 679 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,671 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.