Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Next step(s) after getting AHI <5
Is that snapshot of CSR breathing pattern typical? If so, you may want to bring this to the attention of your sleep doctor.

Post Reply Post Reply
The CSR were only after waking up on two mornings in the last 30 days. Next appointment with Dr is in Aug. Thought these CSR are hyperventilation not real CSR. will discuss with Dr for his thoughts.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm with OpalRose. I have to watch my CSR's and CA's carefully--I have heart problems. Do you have any know heart problems?
Post Reply Post Reply

no known heart problems other than high blood pressure and have type II diabetes
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A step in the right direction, I hope.... DonC 3 650 11-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: JudgeMental
  [Diagnosis] Just done SPO2 measurement. Advice on next step ThrownOutTheAsylum 4 1,338 08-10-2015, 02:59 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  the next step k_ogre 2 818 03-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Mich
  Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows Evpraxia 6 1,695 01-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Evpraxia
  [Equipment] What machine is a step up from VPAP Autoset 25? Easygoingal 23 3,435 07-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Sleepster