Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nicholas' progress thread
RE: Nicholas' progress thread
The truth is that, in spite of all the data analysis I do here for members, I would be surprised if I look (briefly) at my own data more than every couple weeks. If something is wrong, I don't need the data to tell me, just to point a direction. Your experience with CPAP produces great numbers and very fractured sleep. I'll take your word for what works and what doesn't, and will use the data to try to suggest solutions. At this point, putting together a complete night of rest and having good treatment is enough. The data tell us simply that there is a minimum EPAP pressure that works. However you use that information to get the best night of sleep possible is your choice. So variable pressure, EPR is all in play, as long as it works for you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Sleeprider I see what you're saying. Much appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night I had 6 clear airway events. That's twice as many as my last highest. What's the significance of that, if any? Thx...
Post Reply Post Reply
First one night does not make a trend,
second your numbers are great, I don't think the 6 you have is significant, though they mostly occurred in the second half of the night.

Continue and see if it is a rising trend, that would be a concern.
Post Reply Post Reply
yep. QAL.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,060 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 955 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,199 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,577 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 532 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 231 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.