Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Night from hell
Goodonya mate! Keep it up.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2015, 08:12 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Re the cramps - I have both fibromyalgia and Thomsen's syndrome (rotten genes), both of which can cause cramping, but this was something new. I'm also diabetic (type 2) which can cause magnesium to run low, so I take a supplement and eat lots of dark chocolate. (Chocolate..yummmm). I have heard of the apple cider vinegar treatment but never tried it - I wonder what the active ingredient is?

The low magnesium and fibro is a double whammy, what you want is magnesium malate. Go on Amazon and search for it, there are a ton of reviews from fibro sufferers that got help. Apple cider vinegar is some awesome stuff, if you do 2 tbsp mixed with raw apple juice every morning before you eat anything it will do wonders. Both the ACV and magnesium take months to really show good results.

Post Reply Post Reply
As one who has been prone to leg and side cramps as was my mom here is best things ive found to stop em. The worst are the inner thigh cramps that are almost impossible to break by stretching.

Bananas are great for cramps. Eating one or two a day helps keep them away. Bio Freeze is a quick fix once they start and will get rid of em. If all else fails a bit pinch of salt in a glass of water a day helps keep them away.

Triggers ive found is to low potassium, or sodium or both. Using inhalers or breathing treatments that use albuturol will guarantee Ill have them in a few hours.

Tried the apple cider vinegar thing but for me no joy and no difference in the cramps though other swear by it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1st night with DreamWear mask - Best night ever pwgphoto 34 6,073 08-30-2016, 08:36 PM
Last Post: HoustonMIke
  [Treatment] Seeing significantly different AHI numbers night to night galenaforest 4 967 02-25-2016, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Dagmar1
  One night = 0 leaks, next night 30 L.....??? GrammaBear 3 880 01-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  First night behind me - 2nd night update - mostly Centrals? worn_out_in_lebanon 19 4,791 03-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Last Post: retired_guy
  0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7 Sparkle 4 1,981 01-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Sparkle
  Interesting night- Adjusted pressure part way through night dozydave 2 1,249 01-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Confusing night last night retired_guy 11 3,460 01-16-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Eurika