Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No CA or UA on SleepHead
No CA or UA on SleepHead
Hi, I'm new to the forum and to SleepyHead.  I got a new AirSense 10 autoset machine a little while ago and have been using SleepyHead.  When i first started using it, it displayed the following fields on the Event Flag graph:  LL, CA, OA, H, UA and RE.  About a week ago it stopped displaying CA and UA so all I see is LL, OA, H and RE.  I can still see the CA events under the "Events" Tab on the left below the calendar, but not on the "Event Flags" graph.  I attached a screen shot of the Event Flag graph as it looks now, without the CA and UA fields.
Did something happen to my SleepyHead software??  
Is there some way I can get these two fields to reappear on my "Event Flags" graph? 
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No CA or UA on SleepHead
Hi Fixit50 - Welcome

Look at two places, First in the bottom left side of the Daily screen is a Flags drop down checkbox. Make sure all events are green (on). Second, check File->Preferences->Events. Make sure that the appropriate events are selected.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2017, 03:52 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Fixit50 - Welcome

Look at two places, First in the bottom left side of the Daily screen is a Flags drop down checkbox. Make sure all events are green (on). Second, check File->Preferences->Events.  Make sure that the appropriate events are selected.

Thanks very much Crimson.  That did it.  One more thing.  I'd like to add fields for CSR (Cheyne Stokes) and PB.  For some reason these don't show up though i think (not sure) the Airsense 10 does report these if it sees any.  Neither are seen in the flags or the graphs but they are checked off in File/preferences/Events.  Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't believe your machine reports these.  I could be wrong. It has happened once before. . . Unsure
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2017, 05:35 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I don't believe your machine reports these.  I could be wrong. It has happened once before. . . Unsure

You're probably right about that.  I'll see if i can do some checking to find out for sure what is reported by the Airsense 10.  I know the DreamStation reports Periodic breathing.

Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
I did some checking and found that Resmed says my machine does report Cheyne Stokes Respiration.  See here:
http://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/pro...toset.html 
Scroll down to "Other Features" and you will see this on the first bullet line. 
So... the question is shouldn't I be able to get SleepyHead to display a field for Cheyne Stokes and if so how?  Is there some setting somewhere in sleepyhead for this?  I see some breathing patterns that look like Cheyne Stokes but i don't even see where SleepyHead would report a Cheyne Stokes event.  Help will be appreciated!
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Fixit. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I've edited your post to make the link work correctly.

Cheyne Stokes Respiration is also reported as "periodic breathing". See if SleepyHead has a periodic breathing or PB flag or graph with your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some events will not display unless you need them. I know this applies when using and not using a pulse-ox device.  Maybe you need to have CSR events before the CSR label and flag will display.   Thinking-about
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I know this is the case with the Dreamstation PB will only show up in the events chart if detected.

Probably the same for ResMed.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
This is what it looks like with CSR reported. check post #13 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...eas?page=2

This is a ResMed Air Sense 10
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference in reporting useage in Oscar from Sleephead biyahero 32 3,424 07-24-2019, 03:04 PM
Last Post: biyahero
  SleepHead CPAP overlay events useful freetime 0 1,099 12-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: freetime
  Wrong Times on SleepHead Graphs upsman 5 1,550 10-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: upsman
  Sleephead Tries to write to My SD card cmccarter 6 2,082 04-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Squirrel
Question Automatic SleepHead Data Import DrNefario 9 2,285 02-21-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Sleephead Software and Wireless Uploads RESTMD 3 1,799 10-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  old version of sleephead download car54 4 1,773 09-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.