Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Data Last Night
No Data Last Night
I had my SD card in my machine last night but when i open up OSCAR and import data from SD card no data shows up.  Every night i have been able to get the data with an hour of walking up in the morning and always before 9:00am.  The data downloaded the the MyAir app so i know there is data there.

Any thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Data Last Night
OK, here is the check list, in no particular order:
  • Did you have the SD card in the CPAP while you were operating it?
  • Was the SD card write enabled?
  • Was it fully inserted into the SD slot?
  • Can you read any data for the current dates using your computer's file explorer?
  • Did you previously import any data for this date into OSCAR? If so, purge the data and re-import.
  • Do you have another analysis program to validate the data's existence?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I took a nap yesterday and when i go into the folder for the SD card there is a folder for everyday including yesterday/last night.  But in OSCAR the only data is from the afternoon nap.  After the nap i put the data on the computer and then put the card back in the CPAP.

Should i delete that folder? I don't care about the data for the nap?  I guess I am not sure the next step but I am pretty sure the issue is the nap.
Post Reply Post Reply
No,  Go into OSCAR.  In the Daily screen, make sure you are displaying the day/date where the data is missing.  Select Data ⇾ Advanced ⇾ Purge Current Selected Day.  Purge that day.  Re-import your data.  Remember; You can only import data once per a day.  A day is defined by Resmed as from noon to noon.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 141 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,557 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  My first full night of OSCAR data. How am I looking? frigid 6 788 08-18-2023, 02:28 PM
Last Post: frigid
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  [Diagnosis] Last Night's Data arkona12 0 294 07-31-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: arkona12
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Record full night of SpO2 data from smartwatches ? BillSteamshovel 4 583 06-15-2023, 09:01 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.