Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Data (Sleepyhead)
No Data (Sleepyhead)
Eight days ago (Jan 13), I checked my CPAP card using Sleepyhead and noticed that—for Jan 1 – 12 (previous dates--since September 2013--were full of data) all I saw was a spinning box with an exclamation point saying “No Data”. I visited the sleep clinic the next day to have my readings checked (I did not mention the “No Data” alert) and was given a (verbal) report. (They would not release the information they had printed out.)

Now I check the card again and notice that all dates between Jan 2 and last night (Jan 21) have no data. The SleepyHead home screen/Machine Information/ First Use/Last Use dates read 9/1/2013 and 1/1/2014 respectively.

I assumed everything was copacetic, but now I don’t know that the people at the sleep clinic were even aware of the discrepancy (and therefore I could have been given a totally fallacious report).

Obviously, a gap of ~20 days can throw all the readings off.

How can I start getting valid readings for the time between Jan 2 and last night Jan 2? (I.e., How do I get rid of the “No Data” bouncing icon.)

Thanks
RE: No Data (Sleepyhead)
The people at the sleep clinic more likely be using one of Respironcis software, not SleepyHead
Some people had problems with some versions, from memory v0.9.3-0 is the latest version
The PR machines keep data longer than the S9s so the data should be there.

Put the card into the machine and check it again tomorrow after you have used it.

Also, if you are in the US, they cannot deny you access to your own health records. If you want a copy of the report they printed out from your card, they have to let you see it and give you a copy. There's a thing called HIPPA (health information patient privacy act) that grants you the right to your own medical information.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Checking it today did not disclose the missing data.

The solution is to create a new (SleepyHead) user (tab through all the setup screens if you want to do it quickly) and reimport the information. (whew!)

Thanks for your help. I hope this is of assistance to someone, someday.

To be fair to the HMO, I (found out I) can get a copy of the sleep clinic information, but have to go to another department to sign out a copy of the medical information I'm seeking.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,683 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 920 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 812 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,324 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SpO2 vs CPAP data in Sleepyhead Albercook 8 2,403 09-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Albercook
  Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files Mosquitobait 3 1,644 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Two months of SleepyHead Data FirstNoele 4 1,578 05-16-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.