Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Data in SH
No Data in SH
I forgot and left my SD card out of my instrument Sunday night. I have no data for that day. I thought the S9 stored and would reload the data on the card. Anyone know if there is a way to recover the data from Sunday?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Data in SH
Nope. I found out the hard way it only stores summary/compliance data on its internal memory.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, %&#@, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks, P.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I agree. Flash memory isn't even a penny per MB anymore. There's no excuse not to have it built-in.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found out the hard way too. I put one of my wife's clean bright-colored socks on the end of my hose to remind me to put the card back in now. I'm less likely to forget that way.

I'm hoping they'll fix this in the next incarnation of the "S10" and "PRS2".
[Image: dreamdiver-signature-gif.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2013, 08:35 PM)DreamDiver Wrote: I'm hoping they'll fix this in the next incarnation of the "S10" and "PRS2".
Or like the S8, you just pop the card in the machine when you want to download the data, it makes no difference (and no additional data) if card been left in or out of the machine

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2013, 09:40 PM)zonk Wrote: Or like the S8, you just pop the card in the machine when you want to download the data, it makes no difference (and no additional data) if card been left in or out of the machine
I never understood why they didn't bring that function into the S9. You would think they would have at least kept a few days of medium-rate data along with the low-rate data, just like the S8 did. But they kept only the low rate data.

I hope the next version includes internal NVRAM that will keep at least a year of high-rate, medium-rate and low-rate data. Data sync could be initiated manually on the patient menu or automatically maybe half an hour after a sleep session. They could probably use something like rsync to update the SD card most efficiently from the internal NVRAM.
[Image: dreamdiver-signature-gif.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
I have another SH question. I have some early data from Dec thru Feb 2013 on my laptop. My data in my S9 and on my SD card was accidentally deleted by me in mid Feb. That's another story. My Feb to current data is on my new desktop. Can I easily move the data from my laptop to my desk top without screwing something else up?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don,t how to move the data from one laptop to another but my son did it for me, he took something from the old laptop and transfer the data to the new laptop. Your SD card stores 365 days of therapy and compliance data, 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data

Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, look is SH under the file menu at the top. There is an export function. What do you think is the difference in the three resolution choices? Anyone know?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,070 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,059 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.