Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Data on SD Card
I have been using my new replacement PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex for about 2 months and finally downloaded Sleepyhead. I put the SD card in the computer and there is no data other than the machine ID. Is there a setting on something on the CPAP machine that I need to set in order for it to record data onto the SD Card?

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi ttexan, welcome aboard
Check "Show AHI/leak/PB" set to ON as shown here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=188]

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ttexan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help and for the welcome. I have to admit that my face is red as I now believe I probably did not have the SD card pushed all the way into the socket. However, now I have it properly installed and was able to retrieve data from it with Sleepy Head.

The good news is that I found this forum and support group as well as the user friendly software. I may not post much but will be around on a regular basis.

Dan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem Getting DreamMapper to Download SD Card Data from Mac OS to DreamMapper Site rr4terps 5 416 04-28-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: rr4terps
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 398 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  [Equipment] overwrite old data on sd card piconerd 1 218 03-25-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  I forgot to return the SD card last night is the data lost? gwc2795 2 253 03-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Last Post: gwc2795
  SD Data Card Erasing data yogigupta 4 401 01-30-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: kiwii
  Getting data onto SD card Williams 8 636 12-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Hojo
  2 CPAPs => Single Data card? gatorback 4 481 11-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred