Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Data on SD Card
No Data on SD Card
I have been using my new replacement PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex for about 2 months and finally downloaded Sleepyhead. I put the SD card in the computer and there is no data other than the machine ID. Is there a setting on something on the CPAP machine that I need to set in order for it to record data onto the SD Card?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Data on SD Card
Hi ttexan, welcome aboard
Check "Show AHI/leak/PB" set to ON as shown here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=188]

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ttexan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help and for the welcome. I have to admit that my face is red as I now believe I probably did not have the SD card pushed all the way into the socket. However, now I have it properly installed and was able to retrieve data from it with Sleepy Head.

The good news is that I found this forum and support group as well as the user friendly software. I may not post much but will be around on a regular basis.

Dan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 223 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 375 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 546 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 724 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 482 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 763 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 946 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.