Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2015, 04:54 PM)Arend Wrote: I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.

See this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead

Others are having the same issue -- they too have F&P machines.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Arend,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data management software but hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed F20 leak rate tricountytrail 14 261 5 hours ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Leak rate (and AHI) brojohn1611 6 341 11-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV backup rate tekguymi 11 268 11-07-2017, 12:22 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Unusual low & High Pulse Rate ( Seeking Advise ) BlueJay22 3 131 11-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ajack
  DreamWear Nasal Mask and Leak Rate Attanasio89 5 282 11-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: trev121
  [Diagnosis] single pressure rate ,why? buddygirl15 8 292 10-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: buddygirl15
Wink Experiencing High Leak Rate (ResMed S9) sleepy Bruce 1 240 10-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider