Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2015, 04:54 PM)Arend Wrote: I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.

See this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead

Others are having the same issue -- they too have F&P machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Arend,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data management software but hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Flow Limitations, a problem or not? storywizard 9 171 Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Latest SH Chart, wondering about Leak Rate pcplus2 5 113 09-22-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Still sleepy [graphs incl] trickyneedsleep 11 274 09-21-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: trickyneedsleep
  Help Understanding Leak Rate & Statistics Hojo 2 132 09-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Question about leak rate Walla Walla 4 222 09-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Sleepy head data help Missingsleep 4 166 08-29-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Missingsleep
  Best method for Heart Rate monitoring/correlation doickle 11 530 08-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape