Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2015, 04:54 PM)Arend Wrote: I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.

See this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead

Others are having the same issue -- they too have F&P machines.
[Image: daD6uvCm.jpg]
"Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe." JFK Jan 20, 1961
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Arend,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data management software but hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Typical Night - Sleepy Head Screen BrassCat 14 191 48 minutes ago
Last Post: quiescence at last
Gross Sleepy Head from Last Night aeilers 6 147 05-17-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: aeilers
  Very High Leak Rate Grmato10 93 3,538 05-13-2017, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to set rate on Philips Respironics Dreamstation Bipap Liabostian 2 221 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Okay to use old head-gear, pillows, with new machine? Agabaga 4 157 05-01-2017, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Melman
  Help with understanding "Leak Rate" Cranberry Ray 0 233 04-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cranberry Ray
  get leak rate with aircurve 10 vauto runnung paab 2 220 04-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Maniac007