Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
(01-11-2015, 04:54 PM)Arend Wrote: I have been using the Sleepy Head program to track my progress. I'm using the F & P Icon Auto and Windows 8.1. The program used to display the Flow Rate graph along with the other graphs which I found very helpful. Unfortunately this graph is now no longer displayed. The other graphs still display. Does anyone know how to get it to come back. I have tried reformatting the USB Smartstick and that worked earlier on but now doesn't.

See this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead

Others are having the same issue -- they too have F&P machines.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Flow Rate in Sleepy Head
Hi Arend,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data management software but hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 9 235 4 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Is this mouth breathing on flow r. Experiencing aerophagia with pressure above 6cmH20 Jonkier 1 102 Today, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 9 1,547 Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Low AHI vs. low Flow Limitation apneakid 13 972 04-22-2024, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 17 865 04-19-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 110 04-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 462 04-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: earnerd

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.