Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Graphical Data Summary Only
No Graphical Data Summary Only
Hi There
I haven't downloaded data from my SD card for a while and did so today (using the old SleepyHead program).
I noticed that since October last year, there is not graphical data just a summary, see attached pic.
Can anyone explain this? I have today merged over to Oscar.
I have a resmed air sense 10 machine.
Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Graphical Data Summary Only
According to Resmed, "On all AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 therapy devices, you can get up to 365 days of usage data, and 30 days of both detailed and high-resolution data."
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-23-2021, 05:15 PM)nanbar Wrote: Hi There
I haven't downloaded data from my SD card for a while and did so today (using the old SleepyHead program).
I noticed that since October last year, there is not graphical data just a summary, see attached pic.
Can anyone explain this? I have today merged over to Oscar.
I have a resmed air sense 10 machine.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply. Not sure I understand what this means. I have been using the machine since 2017 and have data from back then. From 2017 to to October 2020, there is data in the right hand side of the screen (ie graphical data for pressure, flow rate leak rate etc)
From October 2020 to now, there is not graphical data, just the summary data not he bottom left.
Does this above make sense?
Post Reply Post Reply
My Airsense 10 does this periodically--in fact did it last night. I just properly dismount the SD card, put it back in and run it again and the summary data comes up.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-23-2021, 05:32 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: According to Resmed, "On all AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 therapy devices, you can get up to 365 days of usage data, and 30 days of both detailed and high-resolution data."

Thanks for the reply. Not sure I understand what this means. I have been using the machine since 2017 and have data from back then. From 2017 to to October 2020, there is data in the right hand side of the screen (ie graphical data for pressure, flow rate leak rate etc)
From October 2020 to now, there is not graphical data, just the summary data not he bottom left.
Does this above make sense?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t know if this will help but look at the bottom of where the charts should be. There are 2 blue buttons- click on each and see if all the info you want has a check mark next to it.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2021, 04:57 PM)staceyburke Wrote: I don’t know if this will help but look at the bottom of where the charts should be. There are 2 blue buttons- click on each and see if all the info you want has a check mark next to it.

Hi there, thanks for replying. The blue buttons are there. The button on the left has all the options checked, the one on the right is blank.
See the screen shot below, it says there is no data to graph. My machine (resmed air sense 10) is not transferring or writing the data to the SD card. It could be a setting in the machine but I dont know how to check it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
One possibility that occurred to me is that your SD card may be full or nearly full. The detailed data files can be quite large.

In the DATALOG folder, you should find a folder for every day the SD card was in the machine overnight. If there is no daily folder, there will be no data for that day.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 286 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 664 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,026 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.