Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Graphs On Oscar
No Graphs On Oscar
No Charts On Oscar but everything else has "ported" over.   On the bottom of my chart page it says, " There Is No Data To Graph" & below that, "Graphs Switched Off"  I haven't changed anything. I really need those graphs. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Graphs On Oscar
What do you mean, "everything else has ported over"?  What is everything else?
As in there is some data for the day it's just not graphing out?

Is it only one day?

Does your SD card have a lock switch in the wrong direction?

The only time I've gotten that message is when I didn't have the SD card in the machine overnight. Can't record what it didn't see.
Post Reply Post Reply
All the data is on the chip. The chip is locked. I see all the alpha numeric data but no graphs, just no graphs/charts. Yes, one day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to the bottom right side of the daily page where you'll see the graph selector.  
Click on that and select the graphs you want to show.

You also should check in preferences and check the graphs you want to see.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Opal. Tried your suggestions and nothing changed. Still no graphs. Is reinstalling OSCAR an option? FYI, the drop down at the lower right corner doesn't show any graphs to select.
Post Reply Post Reply
*** Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed. ***

Images cannot be hosted from a personal computer. Please either attach them to your post (for CPAP related images only) or use an image hosting service. For help in attaching images, please review Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board.
Post Reply Post Reply
airboss27,

Corrupted image removed. Please follow the link in above to post your charts, by using the Attachment Feature.

Thanks! Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Problem solved. I did nothing. Fixed itself. Go figure.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2022, 08:18 AM)airboss27 Wrote: Problem solved. I did nothing. Fixed itself. Go figure.

Hope what worked for you does the same for me!

Updated OSCAR (v1.4.0 now) software on 10/6, copied data off SD card onto notebook storage, reviewed what I wanted to, replaced unlocked SD card into AirSense.

This morning I copied in updated STR.edf file off locked SD card to overwrite that from 10/6 for newest info.

Opened profile in OSCAR, found 'graphing switched off' message for days after 10/6. Done nothing to OSCAR prefs since updating.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm... no edit button here....

Nothing I could do would bring up the latest days' graphs. So I deleted the contents of the OSCAR_DATA directory I'd copied from the SD card last week, opened OSCAR again.

Had to set up a new profile, import data. Graphs now current up to session from last night.

May be something with new version release, or something I didn't do bringing in data for the last few days. But it's working now so perhaps this'll help someone else with a similar problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,351 03-28-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: shell2460
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 293 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 599 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 684 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 652 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  How do is scroll or fast forward thru Oscar graphs? DaveInDenver 3 703 08-24-2023, 07:32 AM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  Oscar- how to change times-military time to regular time on graphs Reesche 2 847 07-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.