Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No SH Graphs before 2/6 - started CPAP use on 11/24 - Help?
Great, glad it's resolved.

FYI, I never let my DME have my SD card. They lost the first one I had covering my 1st 30 days,
Long story, but lesson learned. Smile
How do they get your data? Or do they not need it? My sleep doctor requires that I bring in my machine with SD card for appointments.

They supposedly forwarded the data to the DME, but since the DME is now saying that my compliance was only 27%, I question whether they got the right data and so am taking in my SD card so they can look at it. (I have a backup.)

(03-10-2016, 01:01 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Great, glad it's resolved.

FYI, I never let my DME have my SD card. They lost the first one I had covering my 1st 30 days,
Long story, but lesson learned. Smile

I traded my first machine for a newer one. Only used it 30 days. They took my SD card to download data from first machine for Doctor and insurance, and then "misplaced" the SD card. I kept waiting for them to mail the card back to me. They didn't even bother telling me they lost it, but at least they had the data from it, and I had already met compliance requirements, so they didn't care after that.

My doctor or DME has never bothered me after I met compliance. I now own my machine, and the DME only cares if I have a script on file for supplies.

My doctor only wants to see me once a year.

I hope your get your compliance sorted out. That can be a real pain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm curious. What was your untreated AHI before you started therapy? nzbnate 41 2,056 01-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  [Health] Understanding Sleepyhead Graphs. Marvinator 12 543 12-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  3 graphs that are saving my life Rcgop 4 423 11-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Last Post: PoolQ
  Needing basic help to get started Linda Bee 8 410 10-28-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
Surprised Two weeks now, started ripping my mask off daniemmdee 6 596 10-27-2016, 01:04 PM
Last Post: daniemmdee
  Just Started Using an Auto CPAP this week for 1st time ApneaintheATL 4 580 10-14-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: player
  Hello and Getting Started TomfromTexas 9 513 09-29-2016, 06:01 AM
Last Post: cate1898