Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No SH Graphs before 2/6 - started CPAP use on 11/24 - Help?
No SH Graphs before 2/6 - started CPAP use on 11/24 - Help?
I am a new SleepyHead user. I started using CPAP 11/24/2015, but my usage was sporadic until February. I can't see any data in SleepyHead from before Feb. 6, though, and I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out why.

Thanks.

I've included a screenshot of the first page of the file listing from my SD card and one of the overview page from SleepyHead.

I'm running Windows XP on an old laptop.

[Image: s3l8bvc.png]

[Image: nYlnCkx.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No SH Graphs before 2/6 - started CPAP use on 11/24 - Help?
what does it say down in the lower left corner of the overview page?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2016, 08:11 PM)palerider Wrote: what does it say down in the lower left corner of the overview page?

It says "monthly". If I try to choose a larger time period, though, I get a blank graph. I tried choosing "custom" and the calendar in that doesn't show any data before Feb. 6.

[Image: E6z0N7m.png]

(I tried doing a data rebuild - didn't seem to have any effect.)
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure, but try to put in your start date 11/24/15 where it says start to the right of the word Custom.

Also, under preferences, on the import screen, see what date you have in the sentence:
Do not import sessions older than: _________. Put your start date there, and check the box.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It said 03/07/2015. I changed it to 11/24/2015.

The data entry box to the right of "Custom" won't let me enter 11/24/2015. It won't seem to let me enter anything outside the bounds of 02/06/2016-03/07/2016.

One reason I'm concerned about this is I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my data. If it's a problem because I'm using Windows XP, then that's not as big a deal.

I went to my sleep doctor the last week of February and they did a data download and passed that info. to my DME. I spoke to the RT at the DME the following day and she said that all was good, that I was compliant. (I only needed 70% out of one consecutive 30 day period for this first download).

A few days ago, a rep from the DME called and said that I was not compliant for that period. She said that my compliance percentage was 27% for the best 30-day period.

I'm going to have to take my data card to the DME and let them do another download. They can't explain why they thought I was compliant at first and now they think I wasn't.

If I don't prove I was compliant, my CPAP may have to be returned and I'd have to do another sleep study. So I'm worried.

I'm really more worried about whether the data files for the first week of February are on my card than anything else, because the 30 days from Jan 28-Feb 26 is the only time during the first 90 days I had the CPAP that I met the 70% compliance requirement.

Thanks to those who have taken a look.

(03-09-2016, 08:52 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Not sure, but try to put in your start date 11/24/15 where it says start to the right of the word Custom.

Also, under preferences, on the import screen, see what date you have in the sentence:
Do not import sessions older than: _________. Put your start date there, and check the box.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2016, 09:23 PM)green wings Wrote: It said 03/07/2015. I changed it to 11/24/2015.

The data entry box to the right of "Custom" won't let me enter 11/24/2015. It won't seem to let me enter anything outside the bounds of 02/06/2016-03/07/2016.

One reason I'm concerned about this is I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my data. If it's a problem because I'm using Windows XP, then that's not as big a deal.

you can upload your sd card again... (sorry, I trimmed it after the last upload, because jedimark doesn't need months of an individuals data, he need a variety of different users data) so I've only got a weeks worth here.

I'll see if I can spot anything:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/WKSgvKSjyeMtAaBtJorU
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much, palerider. Just sent the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2016, 09:58 PM)green wings Wrote: Thanks so much, palerider. Just sent the data.

welp, I found the problem, on feb 22nd, someone renamed your old data directory to Clear0 and started a new one.

your data card looks like this now:

./P-Series
./P-Series/Clear0
./P-Series/Clear0/p0
./P-Series/P149769412642
./P-Series/P149769412642/p0

all the files that are in Clear0/p0 SHOULD be in P149769412642/p0. that's why sleepyhead (and any other program) won't find them.

you can move all the files from Clear0/p0 into P149769412642/p0

I suggest you take the file and unzip it into a directory, and then you can play around with that copy....

either that, or rename P149769412642 to P149769412642-old, and rename Clear0 to P149769412642, delete your sleepyhead profile (go into your the directory that shows up at the bottom of the user chooser when you first run sleepyhead, into Profiles, and delete the profile with your name.

then create a new profile, and do an import from the p-files directory with the 'new' P149769412642 file.. after you finish the import, rename the two directories back, and do another import, you'll have all your data in sleepyhead.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, palerider. I assume the staff at the sleep doctor's office did that, since that was the day of my appointment. I had noticed that there were two directories, but I didn't make the connection between that and the SleepyHead graphs problem.

I really appreciate your looking at the data.

Gonna wait until tomorrow to fix it. I need to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again to palerider and OpalRose. I can see all my data now, including the very important first week of February needed for insurance compliance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 117 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,036 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,591 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  started to get a lot more centrals, questions airwaystent 3 232 03-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 807 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,483 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.