Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Sleep Last Night
No Sleep Last Night
Absolutely NO sleep! I had a runny nose and ity eyes from the orange blossoms that are in full bloom and I took a Walgreens non drowsey pill Wal A tin or something and even with the melatonin I never slept at all alllll last Oh-jeeznight, Now I have to work regardless and I have errands and food to buy later, then maybe a nap and I will be off schedule again.

So folks, don't take non drowsey allergy pills late in the day/evening if you want to sleep at night.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Sleep Last Night
Actually, the antihistamine in the allergy pills help give me a very sound sleep when I take them. The combo with melatonin should have worked great. Hope you have a better night tonight.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2013, 09:40 AM)Schnauzers 5 Wrote: Absolutely NO sleep!

My dear wife shared the sore throat and cold she had last week with me. Isn't she a real sweetheart to share?Smile

This is the first cold I've had in years. I did find that upping my CPAP pressure up a touch and using my nasal pillows helped to keep my nasal passages clear and easier to breath.
Hope you feel better and get some sleep.

Yours in Sniffles and Drips!

Cold
Post Reply Post Reply
Benadryl would put me to sleep but that non drowsey did the oposit! I did not have anything else in the house. It dried me up, but I was wide awake. I actually didn't crash til 5Pm and napped about an hour and a half. Hope I get 7 good zs tonight No colds this winter and no flu either. I take probiotics and I have my hands in water & dog shampoo a lot, maybe that is why.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 62 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Surprised 20 minutes recorded for full night's sleep Deborah K. 10 593 01-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Can't get a good night sleep no matter what. Please help mrsleepyhead2001 1 406 11-24-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,361 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  Waking Every Night After Only 3-4 Hours Sleep upsman 6 900 08-06-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: upsman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.