Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No access to OSCAR data
RE: No access to OSCAR data
>>>Can you give me the standard path for the export of CSV files?

All my csv files are in my OSCAR_Data folder - I think that is the default.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you running a backup at the same time you are using OSCAR? Some backup programs will lock a directory while backing it up.

While I rarely find it useful, you might see if there are any informative error messages in the Windows Event Viewer.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:GuyScharf
Are you running a backup at the same time you are using OSCAR? Some backup programs will lock a directory while backing it up.
While I rarely find it useful, you might see if there are any informative error messages in the Windows Event Viewer.

I don't use a backup program. It's just copy the files and paste them where I want.

I found one solution that worked.

I removed OSCAR program and associated registry entries (did an in-depth registry cleaning).

I sorted my directory to eliminate redundancy with the word "OSCAR"

Everything for OSCAR is now under the same roof (except the program and dll's themselves) and up in my directories.

The path for Oscar-Data is now:
C:\Users\Dan\Documents\OSCAR\Oscar-Data

All folders up the chain to C:\ have the same permissions (full control).

I reinstalled OSCAR and now it is workingRolleyes

I cannot see reasons why OSCAR suddenly did not get access to those folder.
Again, there was no change to be found on my laptop since yesterday when OSCAR was working fine.

Mystery !!!!  Thinking-about

Until next time it happens Huh, thank you for your support.

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 5 42 25 minutes ago
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 93 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 61 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 110 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.