Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No events showing in Sleepyhead
Smile 
No events showing in Sleepyhead
My first night with the Resmed S9 Autoset and I feel good. I-love-CPAP

Keen to look at the stats, I have plugged in the SD card and opened Sleepyhead. No events are showing, nothing, not even a change in pressure.

Am I missing something?

I don't seem able to get an image in here to show you all, but does the attachment open??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No events showing in Sleepyhead
Did you import the data?
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
I've had something similar to that when I imported my data but for one reason or another it did not import everything. I had to redo it (sometimes more than once).
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Click on the "Daily" tab - that should show you plenty of information. The overview tab only makes sense after you have multiple days data loaded. From what I can see your numbers are pretty good on the first night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Right-click anywhere in the AHI graph when you are in the overview tab.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Sadly the daily tab shows a picture of a sheep with a mask on its face. A cartoon, not a real sheep.

Second day and it is recording another day, and tells me the AHI, usage, session times and max leakage but nothing else, no events.

Also, everytime I open it up, I have to enter all my details again, So I just put in a few letters for my name and ignore the rest now.

I will un-install / re-install the software and try again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, thats done the trick. Lots of stuff to look at, thanks for helping everyone.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 118 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,244 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 774 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 804 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 863 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 620 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Question Bookmarks (or hack) for User-Defined Events? DavidEsp 4 549 02-10-2023, 06:26 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.