Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No graph in OSCAR
No graph in OSCAR
I downloaded OSCAR this morning and after inserting the SD card in my Airsense 11 Autoset machine and uploading the card info to OSCAR I see in the daily section there are no graphs to view.  It says, "There is no data to graph" and "Summary only".  I did a search for why the graph is not there and am I correct in understanding that I had to have the card in the machine all night to capture this information? If it knows some of my info why does it not capture the graph information? I am looking at YouTube videos on how to better educate myself in Oscar, and all things CPAP as I have only had my machine for a month.  Thanks for your help in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No graph in OSCAR
In order for the sleep data to be recorded, the SD MUST be in the CPAP while you are sleeping.  All you will get if you insert it after using the CPAP is the Summary data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I read that on the OSCAR info forum. Thanks.  I'll put the card back in the machine and leave it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-18-2021, 01:04 PM)Sleepygrl Wrote: I did a search for why the graph is not there and am I correct in understanding that I had to have the card in the machine all night to capture this information?

Yes, that is correct! The card must be in your Cpap while sleeping. Take it out to download to OSCAR, then when done, insert it back in your Cpap.

The links in my signature line should help.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same issue, and the card was absolutely in the machine. It worked fine prior to a given date, and again fine after a given date, with about four days between in which it did not graph data -- with the card NOT removed during that time at all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 15 157 Today, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 268 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 492 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 901 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 890 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,238 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 569 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.