Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No leak statistics with Sleepyhead
RE: No leak statistics with Sleepyhead
(07-10-2014, 07:54 PM)diamaunt Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 07:26 PM)jegerd Wrote: The ref number is 36005A and my Girlfriend has the model ref 36065a (Autoset for her -Pink) and both are Autoset.
At the doctor we see the Leakage data with Rescan Software
Both machine are less than 1 month old

Ok, definitely autosets.

I'd suggest clearing out your data directory from sleepyhead and reimporting your data, it sounds like something got munged. (as I said, the fact that it's showing a RDI on your initial image is weird, since S9 machines don't report RDI, that's a respironics thing.

The RDI may come from the respironics device that I had as a trial. Thanks for the suggestion.. I will try on a different computer and see if it is better.

As a last resort, I can always download resscan

Thank you all
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 05:30 PM)jegerd Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 05:03 PM)robysue Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 04:40 PM)jegerd Wrote: Hi, I have imported my Resmed S9 Data into Sleepyhead software but for some reason, we can't see the Leak Statistics. Anybody has an idea why?
Which version of SleepyHead are you using? And what operating system are you using?

Also are you sure that you have an S9 AutoSet and not an S9 Escape Auto?

Finally, does the leak data show up in the Daily Data or the Overview Data?

The Statistics page (which you showed) is the most buggy part of SH right now. And when only the summary data from Resmed machines is available, that makes things on the Stats page even funkier.

Hi,
The Manual Resmed AutoSet S9 series
The leak data does not show up in the Daily data,,
I am running the latest version SleepyHead v0.9.6, had the same issue with previous version I had installed. om Windows 7.
Do you see the Daily Data graphs ok? Is the Leak graph missing from the daily data graphs?

It is worth creating a new profile and reimporting the data from scratch. If the problem is still there, please post a picture of both the Daily data as well as the Statistics data. To help troubleshoot this issue I need to know whether the leak stuff is showing up in the Daily data or not.

Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 08:09 PM)robysue Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 05:30 PM)jegerd Wrote: [quote='robysue' pid='75513' dateline='1405029830']
Which version of SleepyHead are you using? And what operating system are you using?

Also are you sure that you have an S9 AutoSet and not an S9 Escape Auto?

Finally, does the leak data show up in the Daily Data or the Overview Data?

The Statistics page (which you showed) is the most buggy part of SH right now. And when only the summary data from Resmed machines is available, that makes things on the Stats page even funkier.

Hi,
The Manual Resmed AutoSet S9 series
The leak data does not show up in the Daily data,,
I am running the latest version SleepyHead v0.9.6, had the same issue with previous version I had installed. om Windows 7.
Do you see the Daily Data graphs ok? Is the Leak graph missing from the daily data graphs?

It is worth creating a new profile and re-importing the data from scratch. If the problem is still there, please post a picture of both the Daily data as well as the Statistics data. To help troubleshoot this issue I need to know whether the leak stuff is showing up in the Daily data or not.
I re-installed on a different computer a tried re-imported the data again.I do not see the leakage data from the daily data or the statistics data. I have tried with my girlfriends machine and I don't see the data either. Brand new profile folder. I will Create a screen capture and will post it tomorrow. It is weird as with the respironics device I could see the leakage data. I don't have that cpap anymore (It was a trial) so I no longer have the data card...
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm grabbing at straws here ... can you go into the Clinician's Menu and make sure Sleep Quality is set to "On"?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 08:52 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I'm grabbing at straws here ... can you go into the Clinician's Menu and make sure Sleep Quality is set to "On"?

sleep quality setting has *NOTHING* to do with the data written to the card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 08:55 PM)diamaunt Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 08:52 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I'm grabbing at straws here ... can you go into the Clinician's Menu and make sure Sleep Quality is set to "On"?

here we go again Too-funny sleep quality set to on got everything to do with it. i don,t have s9 vpap to play with but that is the case with the autoset. to the OP, does leak rate display on the screen sleep report among other data?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 11:16 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 08:55 PM)diamaunt Wrote:

here we go again Too-funny sleep quality set to on got everything to do with it. i don,t have s9 vpap to play with but that is the case with the autoset. to the OP, does leak rate display on the screen sleep report among other data?

would you do me a favor, please?

set your sleep quality to usage, and sleep on it. the next day, pull the data, and report back please.

also, after sleeping on it, and checking the 'sleep quality' report screen, hit i and setup and see if it doesn't have full data there...

then go in and change 'sleep quality' to 'on' and see if the sleep quality screen doesn't change to the usage, ahi and mask fit display.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 11:25 PM)diamaunt Wrote: would you do me a favor, please?
you,re 100% correct. just took a nap with sleep quality on usage and all the data there in advanced info menu but no smiley face or ahi displayed in standard info menu

also no detailed data is lost in resscan or sleepyhead
the only thing does not display is ahi and smiley face when you press the 'i' button but no problem if you,re dexterous enough to push two buttons at the same time Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2014, 01:08 AM)zonk Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 11:25 PM)diamaunt Wrote: would you do me a favor, please?
you,re 100% correct. just took a nap with sleep quality on usage and all the data there in advanced info menu but no smiley face or ahi displayed in standard info menu

also no detailed data is lost in resscan or sleepyhead
the only thing does not display is ahi and smiley face when you press the 'i' button but no problem if you,re dexterous enough to push two buttons at the same time Coffee

Thanks for confirming that is how it is on autosets, I had done the same test on the vpap auto and that's the results I got.

it wouldn't be the first time I found some 'feature' on the vauto that wasn't in the autoset, so it's nice to have confirmation. thanks, again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 11:25 PM)diamaunt Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 11:16 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 08:55 PM)diamaunt Wrote: sleep quality setting has *NOTHING* to do with the data written to the card.

would you do me a favor, please?

set your sleep quality to usage, and sleep on it. the next day, pull the data, and report back please.

also, after sleeping on it, and checking the 'sleep quality' report screen, hit i and setup and see if it doesn't have full data there...

then go in and change 'sleep quality' to 'on' and see if the sleep quality screen doesn't change to the usage, ahi and mask fit display.

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion.. I have change the sleep quality to usage and I do now see the Leak statistics in Sleepy Head. I have turned in back to Sleep Quality 'on' so I will see on my next sleep session sleepyhead still report the leak statistics

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 326 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,757 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 628 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 593 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OXY DATA ON STATISTICS PAGE srlevine1 7 684 05-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy Dataporter 2 761 02-26-2023, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Dataporter
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 543 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.