Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No readings on Rescan report- why
No readings on Rescan report- why
For the last two mornings, when I downloaded my recordings from the sim card onto the laptop in Rescan, it does not show
- Summary graphs or
- Statistics
However there are details shown on the Detailed Graphs

Can anyone help and explain why that is and do I fix the problem
Happy sleeping
From Worthog in Brightwater (Mountain Creek)Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No readings on Rescan report- why
I don,t know its usually the other way around no detailed data as all available data (summary and all detailed data) is not selected when downloading. When the card put back into the S9 summary data get written on the card. One suggestion might work or might not work is try to unplug and plug the S9 sometimes it get rid of any cobwebs and reset, put the card back in the S9 and wait to read the card, take the card out and lock it and try download again. If it don,t work may be try a new card or may be others have some suggestions and you can always try SleepyHead see if its any better.
Post Reply Post Reply
You must create a user (new patient) in order to download data.
Post Reply Post Reply
The cartd has been recording my readings for approx 6 months. Its just suddenly stopped as I have report above.

I am already a user/patient, so the software does have previous data saved on my previous nights

No help so far and its still recording the same
Happy sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have a ResMed S9 - if so what model? In your profile, it says C9, but I assume it's an S9 with a standard SD memory card, correct?

It is possible that the SD card has been corrupted. SD cards can go bad and/or get corrupted.

You can get a new SD card pretty cheap for less than $10 in many places.

Also, make sure you have the slide-lock in the unlocked (up) position before you put it back into your machine (assuming it's an SD card), as shown here:

[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Could be a corrupted memory card or you might just try rebooting (power cycle) your machine. If you do decide to try a new memory card, the type pictured in SS's post above is the way to go. I haven't verified it myself, but I've heard that newer high capacity SDHC cards higher than Class 2 can have compatibility issues with the S9 if that's the type of machine you have.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
If the card is locked and you put it into the S9, The S9 ask you to remove the card and unlock otherwise it wont start till you unlock the card or remove it plus also worthog got detailed data on the card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2012, 02:44 PM)zonk Wrote: If the card is locked and you put it into the S9, The S9 ask you to remove the card and unlock otherwise it wont start till you unlock the card or remove it plus also worthog got detailed data on the card.

Okay, didn't know that. Thanks Zonk. So it's not the card-lock causing this then.

Anyone have other ideas?

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all, I re-formatted the card yesterday and this morning all the data is recorded and displayed on Rescan. So all is back to normal now.

Sorry the machine is a S9, not C9 must alter my profile now

As Zonk said, if you put your card in the machine in "locked" mode the machine tells you, so you do need to unlock it - I was aware of that, thanks anyway
Happy sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2012, 04:12 PM)worthog Wrote: Thanks all, I re-formatted the card yesterday and this morning all the data is recorded and displayed on Rescan. So all is back to normal now.

Okay good to know. The card data probably got corrupted at some point then. Might want to be careful when taking it out of the machine - don't put it next to any electrical fields like electrical wires, appliances, magnets, etc. That can mess up a an SD card.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 171 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 674 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  OSCAR pressure readings versus BIPAP display smallhandsfeeding 0 155 02-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.