Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Noob request
Noob request
So I just figured out how to get the data from the ResMed SD card into SleepyHead running on my mac.  It is a bit overwhelming, to say the least.  I read some of the "getting started guide" on the wiki and a few threads, where people on this forum were kind enough to help newcomers interpret their data.  At first, I thought that I would read a few examples and try to interpret the data myself. I was quickly disabused of the simplicity of that idea. What became very clear is that there are many amazingly knowledgeable and generous people donating tremendous amounts of their time on this forum.  I would like to request you indulge a noob one more time.  

Here is the data just remove the spaces
ht  tp s:/ /drive.go ogle.com/op en?id=0B98 auL3ui h NsRjhGV19 wdTd1OHc

Regards,
George A
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Noob request
Almost there, what you posted was the entire directory of sleepyhead, hard to work with.
What we really need is a screenshot,
1. Organize your charts, see my signature, This is important to show your critical information.
2. Take a screenshot of the chart, save it to your computer
3. use a 3rd party image service, Most open an account with imgur.com
4. copy your saved image into your account there (see my signature for some help)
5. you will want to click on both "large thumbnail" and the copy to bboard.
6. finally past what you copied onto your post here.

Your next post should allow you to post directly the link (without spaces)

Good luck and see you around
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 03:54 PM)bonjour Wrote: Almost there,  what you posted was the entire directory of sleepyhead, hard to work with.
1. Organize your charts, see my signature,  This is important to show your critical information.
4. copy your saved image into your account there (see my signature for some help)

(01-29-2017, 04:26 PM)Albercook Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 03:54 PM)bonjour Wrote: Almost there,  what you posted was the entire directory of sleepyhead, hard to work with.
1. Organize your charts, see my signature,  This is important to show your critical information.

Thanks. Is one day really enough to understand things?
Post Reply Post Reply
It depends.  Sometimes it is clear what is wrong, or at least what the most seriously wrong thing is.  Other times three consecutive nights may be more informative.  One is much better than none!   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Albercook,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to post your link now that you have 4 posts. My signature shows how to organize screenshots for charts, and post them using Imgur. We can probably use your google drive link, but I could not decipher it with the spaces.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B98auL3uihNsRjhGV19wdTd1OHc

Let's see what pops up with spaces removed.

Edit:
Well that didn't do anything.

Edit 2:
Bonjour and Sleeprider have pointed you in the best direction to get some usable information up for assessment here I think.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help request... zsearcher 26 1,250 Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Last Post: zsearcher
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 122 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 711 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Help with CPAP tuning for a noob arjaydev 1 235 02-08-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,121 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Treatment] Request for help in improving therapy Evena 14 1,086 01-14-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.