Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Noobie has Ramp Start and Stop Question
Noobie has Ramp Start and Stop Question
Hi, I am new here... This has probably been asked a million times but here it goes.  I need to adjust the start pressure, stop pressure and ramp time to my Resmed VPAP Auto 25.  I know how to get into the clinician menu but can't seem to figure out how to use the ramp feature.  Mine is set with no ramp and I can't sleep with it that way.  I just had my third sleep study done on Friday.  I've had major problems getting used to using this contraption and have been struggling for years.  This study the tech started me out with easy breathing and gradually ramped up.. It was great!!!  Problem is that I will have to wait two weeks for a doc to get back to me with results and then I well have to wait for a tech to set me up.  I can't wait that long.  Need some help please...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Noobie has Ramp Start and Stop Question
Order your Clinicians Manual for your machine.  Be sure to ask for exact name and model of your Vpap.

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

This should help you find all the features including ramp and how to set up.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, I just sent an email.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tsolanto,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post, good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Post a daily chart and any sleep study results that you do have. I bet we can help you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,422 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,436 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  CPAP journey start - please help (thread) Negligee1136 48 4,231 01-29-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  [Equipment] A new ResMed AirSense 10 fails to do Smart Stop when at higher altitude. mountaincat 6 522 01-28-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: mountaincat
  Dreamstation 2 ramp time Sir Snoresalot 4 389 01-08-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
Gross [CPAP] New RESMED 10 Won't Stop ddwalker 4 404 12-15-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  How do I stop this rainout?!?! Please help tierdal 17 1,168 12-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.