Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nose bridge cushion ideas
Nose bridge cushion ideas
I know others have talked about this problem, but I can't seem
to find it today on the forum.

I'm using a mask liner, + have pad a cheek on order. Meanwhile
my nose bridge is not looking good. Maybe I need a bandaid?
Thanks for your ideas.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Nose bridge cushion ideas
Ready, try the bandaid or a small piece of material about the same size. You don't want it to get worse or it will be more painful and could get infected. Have you tried loosen the straps just a slight bit and do you have the hose coming from above your head?
Post Reply Post Reply
The beauty departments (Costco too) sell those little round cotton disc pads that the some ladies love to use for makeup removal. I've found that you can even split them apart to make two very thin nose pads that won't lift the mask cushion either (making leaks). They're cheap, very comfortable, very thin, and the perfect size. I've found that you can even cut the disk in 1/2. The 1/2 disk is better as you don't really need to cover so much over your nose. If you go that route, buy the best ones that you can find that are made with the softest cotton as there's a quality range (just like tissues). If you want to try it first and don't have any at home, just grab one from the beauty person at the makeup counter to try it out one night.

(Sorry liner companies if I've taken away some of your liner business as a result of the tip.)

(05-10-2014, 04:19 PM)readyforsleep Wrote: I know others have talked about this problem, but I can't seem
to find it today on the forum. I'm using a mask liner, + have pad a cheek on order. Meanwhile my nose bridge is not looking good. Maybe I need a bandaid? Thanks for your ideas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, great ideas thank-you.

Tez62-I have tried loosening the strap, I'll try it again. The hose is usually under
The covers.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,814 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 200 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 152 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,983 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 172 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 172 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.