Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nose pillows and hose/tubing position/management
RE: Nose pillows and hose/tubing position/management
herbm, it's late Sunday and I am almost out of amusing things to say at this time, all I can add is; Are you sure you have your head on straight, because that might account for the backward nose. In my case my nose is running and my feet smell, and I think maybe they built me upside down. That's all I have for now.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Nose pillows and hose/tubing position/management
(09-28-2014, 05:39 PM)Galactus Wrote: herbm, it's late Sunday and I am almost out of amusing things to say at this time, all I can add is; Are you sure you have your head on straight, because that might account for the backward nose. In my case my nose is running and my feet smell, and I think maybe they built me upside down. That's all I have for now.

Just checked, head is NOT on straight - I am a crazy cat lady (see profile pic for confirmation), bibliophile and apneac. Maybe Scotty beamed me up and forget to get the settings correct so I ended up with my head backwards??? GRIN!!!
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 23 10,781 03-26-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,815 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 209 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 202 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 153 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,984 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 173 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.