Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Not seeing any information on Dreammapper
RE: Not seeing any information on Dreammapper
(11-30-2018, 05:31 AM)Alexander.adriane731 Wrote: I just received my Dream station and downloaded the app to track my progress on my Galaxy 9 +. After installing and uninstalling 3 times my data still does not show on the app. Please someone  help? Oh-jeez

Have you registered your machine and setup an account? You will need your DreamStation serial number to do so.

If you have setup an account you might try these instructions from the DreamMapper FAQS section of their website to make sure your Bluetooth is setup properly. Note you must tell the app to use Bluetooth by following the instructions in the first paragraph.

How do I reset the Bluetooth connection?
First, verify that the Bluetooth option is turned on in the DreamMapper Settings menu. Click on the 3 bars on the top left of the app, then click on Settings. On the Settings menu, click on the button next to Use Bluetooth. Scroll down to the bottom of the Bluetooth Setup page and click on Begin Using. The data should begin synchronizing. If the data does not sync and the connection fails, please try the following steps to reconnect the Bluetooth:
  • Unpair the Bluetooth.
  • Uninstall the app.
  • Reboot the phone/tablet.
  • Install the DreamMapper app and go through the setup process selecting Bluetooth.
  • Pair Bluetooth. (Note: Pair means to establish a connection between devices.)
  • On the DreamMapper app Settings menu, click on Bluetooth, then click on Begin Using.
  • Data should start synchronizing.
  • Click on the Sleep Page to view the latest usage data.
While DreamMapper can be useful for a quick check on your nightly results, I would recommend using the free SleepyHead software. It will give you a much more detailed view of your results. SleepyHead links are in my signature.

Mitch
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2018, 05:31 AM)Alexander.adriane731 Wrote: I just received my Dream station and downloaded the app to track my progress on my Galaxy 9 +. After installing and uninstalling 3 times my data still does not show on the app. Please someone  help? Oh-jeez

FWIW I've been using DreamMapper without issue for weeks, but today it is not loading any data. I tried re-pairing bluetooth and reinstall as well to no avail. I think they may be having an outage on their end.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2018, 09:26 AM)BeepBeepNoSleep Wrote:

FWIW I've been using DreamMapper without issue for weeks, but today it is not loading any data. I tried re-pairing bluetooth and reinstall as well to no avail. I think they may be having an outage on their end.

My info is showing up now. May be worth trying again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,795 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 441 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 414 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 481 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 602 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question about how AirSense 10 acquires information. paulag1955 5 455 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 612 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.